Get fully prepared and outfitted for success as an EOS Implementer®
If you want to implement EOS® professionally with company leadership teams, we offer training and support at four levels to help you progress from introduction to mastery.
EOS Implementer Base Camp™
Base Camp is an online training resource that equips you to implement EOS® like an expert. It goes far beyond Traction and Get a Grip to give you everything you need to successfully guide leadership teams through the EOS Process®.
$495/month for full Implementer benefits
Base Camp Membership is for individuals who wish to get all the tools, supplies, training and support needed to implement EOS.
- Downloadable Tools (20 Tools in the EOS Toolbox™ + 6 Additional Tools)
- Orientation videos to guide you through every section of Base Camp
- Training for every tool and implementation session (51 downloadable worksheets)
- 103 training videos and 6 printable guides for implementing every tool along every step of the EOS Process
- Option to purchase Leadership Team Manuals (LTMs) and other helpful materials
Three Day Course
Professional EOS Implementer Boot Camp™
This three-day, interactive, content-rich course will show you how to use EOS to build the coaching business you want by helping others to get what they want from their businesses. There’s no theory or flavor of the month here – it’s all real-world and practical.
You will learn:
- The best ways to generate warm leads to build your client list
- How to follow our One-Page Business Development Process to grow your Implementer practice
- How to create the context with a potential client by delivering a powerful 90 Minute Meeting
- How to use all of the EOS Worldwide resources to grow and support your EOS Implementer business
- How to clarify your personal business plan and achieve the future you want
- Powerful, practical insights for working with entrepreneurial leadership teams
- The EOS secret sauce, passion and vision
Pursue Your Passion
Attend our live, 60-Minute EOS Overview Webinar to learn how to use EOS to be a more effective business coach, consultant, or facilitator.