Ideal lives are built with intention, not by accident.
The EOS Life®
Doing what you love
Most EOS Implementers® are entrepreneurs and executives who successfully exited their companies, or are professional business coaches — and share a passion for helping other leaders get what they want from their businesses.
These Implementers discovered the Entrepreneurial Operating System(EOS) when searching for simple, practical tools to help their clients gain traction in their businesses. Because EOS is a turnkey system, Implementers are able to focus on helping clients strengthen team health and solve issues, instead of creating templates and processes.
With people you love
As an EOS Implementer, you’ll have access to a world-class core support team and a growing community of successful entrepreneurs who love to help other entrepreneurs succeed. All of our implementers share these core values:
- Humbly confident – Open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- Grow or die – Driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- Help first – Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- Do the right thing – Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- Do what we say – Sometimes more, never less
Making a huge difference
The EOS Process® is designed to help get to the root cause and solve every issue your clients are experiencing — literally transforming lives with a handful of simple, practical tools that have been used (and proven effective) in thousands of companies around the world.
Being compensated appropriately
As an EOS Implementer, you’ll be compensated by the value you deliver, not by the number of hours you log. And you’ll retain 100% of your session revenue.
With time for other passions.
With a continual focus on providing the highest impact and maximum results in the smallest amount of time, your time will be freed up to devote to other priorities — like being with family and friends, travel, volunteering, exploring the outdoors, or whatever other passions you have outside of your professional life.