Ideal lives are built with intention, not by accident.
The EOS Life™
Doing what you love
Most Professional EOS Implementers are entrepreneurs and executives who successfully exited their companies, or are professional business coaches — and share a passion for helping other leaders get what they want from their businesses.
These implementers discovered The Entrepreneurial Operating System® when searching for simple, practical tools to help their clients gain traction in their businesses. Because EOS is a turnkey system, Implementers are able to focus on helping clients strengthen team health and solve issues, instead of creating templates and processes.
With people you love
As a Professional EOS Implementer, you’ll have access to a world-class core support team and a growing community of successful entrepreneurs who love to help other entrepreneurs succeed. All of our implementers share these core values:
- Humbly confident – Open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- Grow or die – Driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- Help first – Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- Do the right thing – Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- Do what we say – Sometimes more, never less
Making a huge difference
The EOS Process™ is designed to help get to the root cause and solve every issue your clients are experiencing — literally transforming lives with a handful of simple, practical tools that have been used (and proven effective) in thousands of companies around the world.
Being compensated appropriately
As a Professional EOS Implementer, you’ll be compensated by the value you deliver, not by the number of hours you log. And you’ll retain 100% of your session revenue.
With time for other passions.
With a continual focus on providing the highest impact and maximum results in the smallest amount of time, your time will be freed up to devote to other priorities — like being with family and friends, travel, volunteering, exploring the outdoors, or whatever other passions you have outside of your professional life.